The wee man got some new shoes yesterday. He got a little picture taken, but it was so rubbish... so tried to take some this morning, but he's a grumpy boy...
Thought I'd share a work in progress too... its a large canvas that I am just pottering around with... it's nowhere near done, and I don't know if it ever will be, but it's fun...
~ angela ~
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
oooh first shoes :0) bet you are so proud!
love the look of the canvas, looks like you've been sewing hearts :0)
I'm an almost 30 year old from Northern Ireland heading to Brisbane Australia, married to a boy who loves Biltong and have a beautiful crazy little boy...
1 comment:
oooh first shoes :0) bet you are so proud!
love the look of the canvas, looks like you've been sewing hearts :0)
gorgeous flowers, too!
Post a Comment