Monday, 17 March 2008

More Birthday Photos...

Here's some of the wee man with his cake... (and some seriously dodgy images of me!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Also lots of fun in the garden today, thankfully we have some sunshine!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
>Photobucket
Photobucket

He's also a chocolate finger fiend like his daddy - he wouldn't let his daddy share!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I've been making some fat book pages for a swap that I am in with the Katy's Korner girls, I'm going to finish them this afternoon and then upload one up here!

Oh and I forgot to add that we had a super lovely day on Saturday when Joy and C came to visit :)

Happy St Paddy's day Everyone!

~angela~

3 comments:

Alter Me said...

oh he has such an amazing smile :0) like his mommy x love the pics!

** Paula ** said...

Doesnt he look so happy!

Did have a giggle when i seen those choccie fingers of his!

Very cute photos - to scrap!!!!

Casa said...

Awhhh - I love those choccie Hands!!!