








I joined Technique Junkies in a bid to learn new techniques...
A few days ago we made cookies... I read on all these blogs about the wonderful family things people do with beautiful pictures of the most stunning picture perfect cupcakes, not a bit of icing out of place... *snort* this is what we managed with a pre-made box of postman pat cookie mix (just add butter and water *yay!*):


(oooh we had ate 4 before I thought to take pictures...)
We had a lovely day with Joy and Mr C yesterday, and also a lovely day at the zoo today :) Making the most of our beautiful weather at the moment!
Here's a few of my favourites from the beach:


~angela~

1 comment:
soooooooooooooo jealous of stamp camp!!! and we had the *most* fun playing with you guys, have to do it again very soon x
Post a Comment