Friday, 20 July 2007

Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

ooooh tomorrow is going to be a fab day for 2 reasons:

1) The Next sale starts, and so I shall be doing my 6 monthly tradition of queuing up at ridiculous hours of the morning to get some clothes... gone are the days when it was for me... now its all for the wee man. Though the amazingly talented people over at MSE managed to find a back door for the online sale, so hopefully some goodies are on their way already.

and

2) The last ever Harry Potter book is released.

So in preparation I am trying to teach Daniel how to make his own meals, meaning that I am able to read the book from start to finish tomorrow as we are off to Teresa's on Sunday and I would seriously fear for my life if I were to tell her i am unable to go due to having to read Harry Potter.

I've been "lalala"-ing very loudly at any suggestions of further plot lines and spoilers - no one is going to wreck this book for me.

Y'know if I was really clever I could be in town for midnight for Harry Potter and then start queuing at Next/reading the book for 4am...

I do NEED to get out more....

~angela~

No comments: