Well it was... Daniel has got all the clothes that he could ever need until he is 3 , I got a duvet cover and 2 fabby mannequins that I have been looking for for ages to alter :D yay! Though I will be giving one to my friend Teresa tomorrow as it is her house warming. I'm a bad crafty friend, I haven't made a card yet... will try to get one done tonight as I have a wee stamp that would look great on it!
Also got Harry Potter for the ridiculously cheap price of a fiver from Asda... I know I always go on about ethical buying yaddah yaddah yaddah, but I'm making an exception on this because I'm skint and so have to buy it from Asda as opposed to an independant retailer. oooh I'm already on page 105 :D (Daniel slept well this morning!!!!)
Got all manner of looks on the bus this morning dragging my child into town at 6am... if only they knew about how he is up at 5am most days, so I might as well do something useful.... *rant about old ladies on buses edited out*
~angela~
Saturday, 21 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey :0) never made it to the next sale. maybe next time.
hugs from me and c xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment