Hi everyone!
Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!!
Sending lots of love to all my amazing friends out there who have helped me through so much this year.
To all my friends on UKS - especially the fantastic NI girlies who have been there when I needed them the most this year, sending you all lots of love xo :)
To all the IACW girls who I have learnt so much from this year, thanks girls :)
And to my very very special friend, Joy, who is going through some terrible sadness right now... sending you and your family lots of our love hon xo here for you always :)
~angela~
Monday, 24 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey there, hope you 3 had a great day today. Thank you for your friendship and companionship through 2007. You are a gem and I hope I have the pleasure of spending time with you in 2008.
Love and hugs and all things squidgy! xoxox
aw (((Hugs))) to you and thanks for being the best friend i could ever hope to have. love you to bits. xxxxx
Happy Christmas to all of you! Hope you had a fab day together xxx
Post a Comment