Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Happy New Year!!!

It's goodbye to 2007, and "HELLO!" to 2008!!!

2007 has been a mixed bag of a year, but hoping that 2008 is much better.

I have 2 pieces of exciting news...

My older brother is set to be married to his beautiful, stunning, amazing long time girl friend on the 9th May. We are so excited for them, and I can't wait to have a sister-in-law :D

My youngest brother has also got engaged to his very pretty, glittery-pink girlfriend. I don't know her very well, but Daniel certainly loves her, and flirts endlessly with her. They are planning to wait a while before setting a date!

So lots of lovely news to begin the new year with :)

Wishing you all lots of love, happiness and creativity in 2008 xo

~angela~

2 comments:

Alter Me said...

aw big congrats to your brothers!!!!!!!!!!!! wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love,
j

** Paula ** said...

Great start to the year Angela, here's to many more x