We had a really lovely day yesterday with Joy and Calum... Daniel just adores other kids and I think him and Calum are going to be wonderful friends. We went to the beach, Calum collected shells while Daniel threw rocks and run around like a mad thing, then we went to the park and the two boys had so much fun. Then we went to Sainsbury's for lunch and the lovely Calum very kindly shared his shreddies with Daniel - it was so cute to watch :) while we talked about arty stuff and courses for the summer... and then off to B&Q to spend some money :) The wee man was so excited about it all and when he woke up from his sleep he was talking away and kept saying something that sounded very like "Calum"... aww... here's a wee photo of the boys having fun...

Daniel was sitting in front of the TV this morning holding on tight to his Pooh bear that he just loves so much, he just looked so cute and it was just a picture of what he is like now that I had to take a photo!

and now onto arty stuff... this is some of the stuff I have been doing all week, there is other stuff but I don't want to over load poor blogger with photos, plus I'm too lazy to re-size them all!
First here's the image transfers that I did onto muslin...


I'm so happy with how they turned out :)
Next is some bees wax image transfers. The first one didn't turn out well at all. I reckon it was due to the type of image that I was using.


The next one is just me playing around with gesso/brayer/big&Juicy inkpads and some stamps with stazon

I'll upload some more when I get the chance :)
~angela~

1 comment:
aw he said calum when he woke up? calum's been talkinga bout daniel non stop!!! :0) isn't it great?
i LOVE the fabric transfers and WOW at the stazon. you are amazing......................
Post a Comment