Monday, 28 May 2007

Playing

Last week I joined a yahoo group called Art Techniques... to say that I am inspired is an understatement! There are some wonderful girls on there who are willing to share how they do things and to teach others... that combined with the Beryl Taylor book that Joy very kindly gave me, my brain is buzzing with ideas, and I can't wait until my sewing machine arrives... ooh and the big melt pot that just fell in my shopping basket when looking for stuff for Teresa ooopssss... Hoping that they are here for Thursday as mum is coming up and she can help me with the machine!

I've been up to so many things this week, sorry I haven't uploaded them but again having the on going saga of losing the camera or the card reader... ah the joys of having a little man who likes shiney things... I'm sure he was a magpie in a former life...

We're off out today to the beach with our friends Joy and Calum :) Looking forward to it :)

~angela~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we hadthe best time with you!!! :0)

the glass you made is gorgeous. :0) you've got me hooked again....