On Saturday, Mandy held a class on her wonderful acetate album. It was really a fabulous class, and I had so much fun making this, and making it my own. I was challenged to use all 100 of the blingy sparklies (which anyone who knows me, knows I don't usually do girly bling), it fitted in with this project, so I went for it :) and I am really pleased with the results. I still need to do some journalling in it, but I wanted to show it here.
Oh and don't forget that over at It's A Creative World we are still having out Breast Cancer Awareness month, having challenges and prizes and trying to raise some serious cash for this very worthy cause. Go check it out!
I'm an almost 30 year old from Northern Ireland heading to Brisbane Australia, married to a boy who loves Biltong and have a beautiful crazy little boy...
2 comments:
fabulous :0) :0) :0) can't wait to see it IRL!
It's beautiful A. You did a wonderful job!!
Post a Comment