Monday, 8 October 2007

Scrapping and all that

I've had a busy weekend, trying to do the UKS 5th Birthday Cyber crop. I managed to get 2 full LO's done




and the most gorgeous little box made for my Mum's birthday.




I've also another 2 LO's in progress, but as they needed paint I had to wait until the wee man was in bed, and then until they dried, which just seemed to take an age. I will get around to uploading them at some stage.

It was so easy when the wee man was tiny to do the CC's, but now that he wants to paint with me, its a bit more difficult!

OOh and remember we are still raising money over on Its a Creative World for Breast Cancer Awareness. Some of the girls have really taken up the Scrap your Boobs Challenge on UKS, and we are almost half way to our total! But we still need more!

You can give by clicking on the Just Giving widget over there ---->

And just cause this makes me laugh:



~angela~

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Loving that box you made for you mum. Beautiful.

Helen said...

Wow, that box is so special, bet it made her cry! You doing a class for Steph on this?