The wee man just said "Mummy" properly for the first time today... I mean he's said ma, and mamma, but today was a proper "Mummy" and I've got a grin on my face from ear to ear :D
I've been socialising this week and getting stuff sorted out before going back to work on Wednesday, lots of people to phone, getting appointments made yadahyadah, and a new photo for a new ID card for work... (My old one was in such a bad state that it looked liked it had been through the wash a million times)
Got some amazing wool the other day to make some scarves and I'm almost done with the first one :) Will post a picture when I do.
So much to do so little time... how on earth I worked full time I'll never know...
oh and to all my bloggy friends, if I missed an update on your blog, I'm sorry, for some reason my blog alert thingy is playing up :(
~angela~
Sunday, 16 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AW WUB WUB WUB WUB THAT IS WONDERFUL :0)
Awhhhhhhhhh fab!
Awwwwwwwe bless him, he does not need any more parctice to be a heartbreaker, he got it right first time lol.
Post a Comment