Sunday, 2 September 2007

The king prawn

We have acquired a new shrimp... Last week we convinced Colin to buy the expensive one in the fish place - we as in me and Daniel... me:"oooooh its so pretty" Daniel:pointing :"Sh! Sh! Sh!" (we took that to mean "Shrimp") It was really pretty all red with a white stripe down it...

I'm a bit of a muppet's fan, I love Pepe the King Prawn:



"I gotta go, okay, the diva's having a meltdown!"

So I convinced Colin to call it Pepe...

4 hours later it was dead.

gah.

So the kind man at the fish shop gave him a new one when he told him today, though it is not as pretty or as expensive, it was very nice of him, so now we have Pepe II.

:)

~angela~

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Seems like you've been a busy bee too! Glad you got another Shrimp, hope he/she survives the course a bit longer.

Looking forward to seeing that travel journal, mine is still sitting with nothing more than inked edges!!

** Paula ** said...

Good luck with Pepe 2!! lol!

Anonymous said...

love the banner!!!!! can't wait to see all of your projects :0)
hope pepe 2 is good.
have missed you!