Sunday, 2 September 2007

I said I wouldnt

but I did...

I've been doing that a lot recently...

remember my ranty post down there somewhere about the pink papers... well I used some.... oooh and I enjoyed it!!! rotfl... I covered a mini filofax from Asda, to make into a travel journal, and I have another one waiting to be covered for the course that I hope to start at the end of this month. I'll get pictures later.

oooh and I had a fabulous day with Teresa on friday, we went to Crafters and Co (ooooh lovely :D) and then to meet her amazing family and beautiful grandaughter. So I was saying to Teresa that I didn't fancy that new Basic Grey.... so it makes sense (not!) that this morning the Mellow and Obscure 6x6 paper packs fell into my shopping basket... the more I looked, the more I could see potential, but they are more for art journaling than scrapbooking... though the Mellow ones would be nice for autumnal scrapping... see if I talk enough I can justify it...

I've started 2 more canvases, again, no pictures just yet... how lazy am I today?

~angela~

1 comment:

** Paula ** said...

bad packs falling into your basket - tut tut lol!!!