Thursday, 27 September 2007

Still Creating...

Yes, I'm still around :) Just busy making stuff! I've been doing a good bit for IACW, which I can't show just yet, but here are some things I can show you.

First this morning I thought a Tim Holtz style faux batik background would look amazing for one of the projects I am doing for IACW... but it turned out too dark for the project, I love it though and will use it for something else... its all autumnal colours (not the look I needed for the project, lol)... a happy accident :)




Then I've been starting on Christmas projects, making some bits a pieces for family members, some pink things that aren't usually my style, but I know they'll like them:



And a wee sneaky peek of one of my IACW projects...



~angela~

2 comments:

Alter Me said...

ooooh the fabric is beautiful!"!!!!!!! love the colours!!!!

** Paula ** said...

oh your fabric looks fab!
love the altered tins - think i will do some of these myself for Christmas pressies xx