That's Daniel's latest word "okay" or sometimes it's "S'okay" (like his mummy says when he falls!)... but he had me roaring with laughter this evening when he was sitting beside me on the sofa and I asked if he was ready to go to bed, and he said "Okey dokey!" ROTFL!!! and he said it a few more times so I know I didn't imagine it!
He's been chatting away over the last few days, and even more since he spent time with all his cousins yesterday. They all love "baby Daniel" as they call him... aww...
Had a happy post day :) My paintstiks arrived wahooo!!!! and got more DVD rentals...
Thanks everyone for your kind comments and encouragement for my post on Creative World yesterday... I really appreciate it :)
~angela~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh how cute - "okey dokey"!!
love receiving happy post - i got some yesterday! (online stash shop that i forgot about!lol!)
Awhh our ('cause he does have lots of virtual Aunties who claim him!!) wee Dynamo is growing up so quickly.
Really must organise a play away day for us soon!
okey-dokey, fab!!!! :0)
Post a Comment