Monday, 4 June 2007

Check your pockets...

Yes, I should have checked my pockets before I put my jeans into the washing machine, but I didn't because I was being lazy and fed up with the amount of washing that accumulates in this house... *huge rant deleted for readers sanity* ... so as a result I have washed something extremely important and have spent the morning trying to get through to the relevant people to beg for a new one...

Anyways, on to happier things... More creating :) Yay!

Last night while flicking through Beryl Taylor's book to see if there was anything else that I could try which required stash that I already had lurking around, I came across her UTEE on fabric section :) Yay! I had so much fun...



and a close up


Love that stamp too, just incase you hadn't noticed!

I used the UTEE heart that I made yesterday on the front of my journal that I am creating...


and this morning made another heart and decorated it with stamp and white Souffle pen



~angela~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW that fairy came out fabulously!!!!! :0)