Thursday, 28 June 2007

Money Saving and no Mojo...

It's official, I'm skint, but at least now I am debt free - paid off my final credit card installment *doing a happy dance*... big thanks to the amazing people over on Money Saving Expert! who have taught me how to cut down on spending big time, how to cook without poisoning everyone and how to be happy with the simpler things in life. Its all good because I'm now onto half pay, but reckoning I should be back to work in 6 weeks or so.

Oh and while all is going great on that front, I have lost my mojo on the art front :( I haven't made anything since the wall hanging, which is so unlike me.

Its a shame because I have just become the proud owner of 3 fabulous old books that I am assured are safe to alter (ie they aren't worth anything)... Thanks teresa ;) and her lovely OH... and 2 heaxagonal canvases... We went to Teresa's house on Sunday and we had an amazing time, Daniel has decided that he loves her doggie too... poor Smiff was tormented by the wee man!

I just found out during the last week that Stephen and Chris are on bebo, so I have joined up again - if any of you are on there let me know and I'll add you to my list. Stephen's got some amazing photos on there of his tour in Iraq.

Colin just got some gorgeous wee fishes for his Marine tank, so we've been sitting watching them play :D

To bore you further, I've uploaded some more photos taken over the last 6 weeks :)

Playing football at Mum and Dad's:








Cheesey Grin :D




Playing with Thomas :)



(cant believe it held my weight!)







~angela~

1 comment:

Alter Me said...

aw he is just the happiest wee man :0)

hee hee hee hee LOVE the fishes comment!