Tuesday, 12 June 2007

A new "do"

The wee man got a hair cut yesterday in Aggie's, where his Daddy, Granda and Uncles (when they are home!) all go to get their hair cut... It took lots of bribing with milky bar buttons, but we finally got there :)






We were visiting my parents at the weekend, so not much crafty type stuff, though I did take my sewing machine down to try to pick my mum's brains about stuff. We managed to find these fabulous teatowels in Au Naturale in their clearance section. A few snips and a couple of rows of stitches and we made these gorgeous cushions :)



They sooo don't go with the decor of our house, but I love them so I *will* find somewhere to put them, lol... DH likes the idea of the cushions, but hates the fabric... oooh well :)

I also took the opportunity to make up Daniel's quilt. I had bought the fabric when I was pregnant, thinking that I was having a girl I bought purple spotted fabric for the back. Well that obviously didn't happen... I found some beautiful blue fabric on Friday so I made up the quilt. Bless the wee man, he giggled with glee when he saw it, though it might have something to do with Pooh bear being on it... Daniel's favourite thing :)





~angela~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a gorgeous wee man and WOW at those cushions and that quilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i truly love them xxxxxxx i wish i knew how to do that :0)