So I managed to do 2 scrapbook pages last night (well one and 3/4)... I don't know why I find it so hard going to do it these days. I have a ridiculous amount of paper which is all very pretty, but not very suitable at all. People mean well when it comes to birthdays and Christmas and buy me beautiful papers... problem is that they are pink. I'm not a pink girl. I mean, I like it and all, but it's not me. Plus being surrounded by boys my entire life (all brothers, no sisters, husband, son, mainly male friends) I have very little need for pink. Ooops... I have been known to use said pretty pink papers by turning them over to use the white side to mount photos on... shhhhhh... don't tell anyone though!
hehe... so I got out my paints and made a LO... I think it suits the boys very well, because both of them love making things :)
~angela~
Monday, 20 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hee hee know exactly what you mean......
looking forward to seeing it
Post a Comment