Seeing as I have become a really bad scrapbooker, I just want to document a few things here so that when I do the pages, I will have some idea of what to journal!
Daniel loves his Pooh bear who now has to go almost everywhere, he hugs him and rubs his ears up against his face. He also tortures poor Pooh bear, throwing him off things, squeezing him through the bars on the stairgate.
He loves "In the Night Garden" and waves bye bye to all the characters, but he really loves Igglepiggle.
He loves Thomas the Tank engine, and calls all his DVD's "Bob" because he has one Bob the builder one! lol...
He dances to the Neighbour's theme tune.
He shouts "goal!!!!" everytime he kicks a football.
He loves cars and playing with his toy garage.
He waves bye bye to Daddy and doesn't cry because he knows Daddy will be back soon.
~~~~~~~
I've been playing a bit with dye-ing fabric this morning...
I've done all my straight forward plain colour dye-ing, so I wanted to try tie-dying... and also just multicoloured fabric. They are currently drying :)
Also needed to make some purple fabric, and only had some pink and blue... so I mixed the two together... the water looks purple... the fabric that is currently sitting in the water looks purple... so we will see how it turns out!!!
Will try to update tomorrow :)
~angela~
Saturday, 4 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
looking forward to seeing the fabric :0)
aw i remember "goal!!!!!!!!" :0)
Post a Comment