Tuesday, 14 August 2007

More arty stuff and GPP...

WOW!!! have you guys heard of Green Pepper Press? I've just received some stamps from Michelle there and they are fabulous! They arrived so quickly and she was so friendly... go check them out :)

Here's the rest of the stuff we made at Joy's on Saturday. I had a bit of a blonde moment, and used the wrong side of the freezer paper, so my paint didn't peel off... *groan* and I was soooo looking forward to it! lol... but it does make pretty backgrounds :)


Also here is the same technique on Tyvek. I'll heat it later and see what it does :)


I've saved the cling film from both of them, so will see what I can do with them.




Finally here's a photograph of Daniel and his uncle last week.


Lovely to see the boys last week.

~angela~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooooooohhhhhh gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

lovely pic, you can tell they are related :0)