Thursday, 9 August 2007

A huge step forward...

I did it!!!

I finally booked a course at the Tech!!! I've been wanting to do one of these for ages, debating between the City and Guilds and just general crafty type classes... In the end money was the main factor - C&G is just too expensive, especially when I wasn't sure about it... So I managed to get hold of a prospectus, and after much thought and a gentle nudge from my wonderful brother (well more like a big shove!) I booked the Creative Embroidery and Fabric Painting Class that is on for 2 hours each week. :)

Those of you who know me well know what a huge step forward this is for me... and thank you all for the support you have given me...

~angela~

1 comment:

Alter Me said...

this is fantastic!!!! oooh i am so jealous!!! can't wait to see everything you make :0)

and i think it's a great decision xxxx