Here's some photos :)
Background painted with paintstiks, then crumpled up and covered in black paint (in crayon batik style - technique of the month over on the Art Technique group), then finished off with some of the amazing interference mediums...

Then some UTEE stars :) love these sooooooo much...


Then our sea glass, drilled, stamped and UTEE'd :D


Joy did a brilliant image transfer onto glass :D I need to get a picture that I can try that with :D see her amazing stuff on her bloggy
I have other stuff to upload, but got a sick wee man here, so I'll do it if I get the chance.
~angela~

1 comment:
loooks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had soooo much fun!!!!!
so sorry to hear the wee man isn't well? xxxxxx off to check my emails..... will see if you haev written. give him some hugs from mexxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment