Saturday, 18 August 2007

Raining again :(

Can you guys believe it's still raining, we've had such a rubbish summer. I feel sorry for the little guys who end up stuck inside all day. We took Daniel to the park yesterday when it was dry for a short while, and you would have thought all his Christmases had come at once! He loved the slide (the first time he has been brave enough to let go on his own) and enjoyed playing with the musical bars on the climbing frame.

I've been working on my fabric book today, lots of sewing, so not much to show. I've also been surfing the web for some supplies that I cannot afford, but so badly want! lol... Sometimes I wish I would just like one craft, it would definitely be so much cheaper, but then it wouldn't be as much fun - I'm too much of an experimenter and a technique junkie to just do one thing... if I worked in a craft shop I would be permanently broke.

OOOh and lots of pretty fabric arrived today waiting to be dyed for whatever I decide my next project is going to be, along with my LOVEfim DVD rentals it was a happy post day :D

~angela~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the rain is rotten :0( feels like it's rained for teh last year.........

will have to have a play day again soon :0)

love,
j

** Paula ** said...

i know how you feel about the weather
love it when happy post arrives!!